In line with National Government expectation and our own desire, we aim for this website to be AA compliant wherever possible.
So far, we have:
- Conducted a thorough review of the site for XHTML and AA compliance
- Used access keys
- Not used frames, which can confuse speech synthesizers
- Used 'alt-tags' which describe the content of images
- Made our hyperlinks meaningful, ie not used 'click here' on its own
- Provided links to the Adobe access pages for PDFs
- Speech enabled our website for those who have difficulties reading web pages.
Download the free Browsealoud software.
If you experience problems with any part of the site, we would welcome your comments by email at email@example.com. (Additionally, documents hosted on the site can be requested in alternative formats, by contacting us.)
You may be not be aware that if you are using a Windows based PC, there are settings that can be adjusted to assist with your use of the site. These can be found in the Control panel under the accessibility options.
For information about accessing PDF files if you have a disability, visit the Adobe access pages.