Home to some of the most recognisable monuments and buildings in the world, the City of London has a range of business and conference venues, from ultra-modern spaces to ancient locations steeped in history.
City of London Corporation venues
The City Corporation owns, maintains and/or facilitates a number of venues ideal for any purpose from large-scale conferences in impressive settings right through to small offices perfect for a business meeting.
A grand setting for banquets, conferences and events, the magnificent gothic Guildhall provides a stunning and atmospheric setting with a host of room options. Find out more at the dedicated events website or email the events team for more details.
Museum of London
Home to the story of London from prehistoric times to the modern day, the Museum of London provides a unique and modern setting for a range of events from conferences through to meetings. Find out more at the Museum's website.
City Business Library
The UK's leading library dedicated to providing business resources, the City Business Library caters for meetings and events. Find out more at the venue's website or email the team for more details.
The City Centre
The City Centre is the place to discover the Square Mile - past, present and future - thanks to its scale model of the City of London and its view of London's Roman Amphitheatre. Find out more.
The City of London is home to small green spaces, sometimes known as 'pocket parks', that provide the community with calm spots in our busy metropolis. A number of these are well-suited to small events and are available for hire. Find out more about green spaces for hire.
The most famous bridge in the world provides a stunning backdrop to your event - there's nowhere else like it. Find out more at Tower Bridge's website.
Europe's largest multi-arts and conference venue and home to the London Symphony Orchestra, the Barbican has a range of auditoria, rooms and spaces available for a wide range of events. Find out more at the Barbican website.
We have compiled a selection of events spaces below and hope that you find what you are looking for - if you'd like to enquire about the venues below, please contact them directly. The London City Selection and The City Collection may also help you find the perfect venue in the Square Mile.
Give your conference the professional touch
If you're planning an event or conference in the City, then give your attendees the best experience possible by hiring our bespoke Event Concierge Service (2.75MB), provided by the City Information Centre. Friendly, knowledgeable and multi-lingual staff will be on-hand to help your delegates make the most of their time in London, and come equipped with outstanding local knowledge, maps, leaflets and visitor information, and facilities for booking hotels, tours, shows and more.
Should you be staying in the city over night, take a look at our hotels section.
For information on visiting the City email email@example.com.
1 Salisbury Square
- The Arbitration and Mediation Centre at Sport Resolutions contains bright, modern and private rooms. Available to hire for meetings, seminars and presentations. 1 Salisbury Square EC4Y 8AE
- This newly built skyscraper has meeting rooms strategically situated on floors 17-19 with spectacular panoramic views of the London skyline. The Atrium space can host up to 70 people for champagne and canapé events. 110 Bishopsgate, EC2N 4AY
125 Old Broad Street
- Recently built on the site of the former Stock Exchange, 125 Old Broad Street provides high levels of natural light. The Boardroom seats up to 14 people and plays host to a collection of antique toys and artwork. Smaller rooms are also available. 125 Old Broad Street, EC2N 1AR
- Large, bright meeting room with plenty of natural daylight and the latest in technology. An ideal space for meetings located near to Bank underground station. 36-38 Cornhill, London EC3V 3NG
4 Lombard Street
- This historically important Grade II listed building offers a range of meeting rooms, some of which overlook the Bank of England and The Royal Exchange. The Boardroom seats up to 12 people and the smaller Bank Suite seats up to 10 people. 4 Lombard Street EC3V 9HD
America Square Conference Centre
- Training venue, meeting rooms and conference spaces available for events up to 250 people. Bright and modern in design.
1 America Square, 17 Crosswall EC3N 2LB
- Historic livery hall with three rooms, the Great Hall, with its 24-branch candelabrum, and the smaller Court Room and Parlour.
Blackfriars Lane EC4V 6EJ
- Beautiful, ornately decorated livery hall with stunning Livery Hall and Drawing Rooms as well as other spaces for more intimate events. 81 Coleman Street EC2R 5BJ
Baltic Exchange (The)
- Built in 1923 built building and boasting one of London's finest board rooms, this makes a prestigious setting for meetings, presentations, lunches, seminars and other events.
- A Grade II listed building, designed in the 1930s with an Art Deco feel. The Main Hall can accommodate 150 to 900 guests, and the Counting Room can host 50-150 seated or 100-250 standing guests. 14 Cornhill, EC3V 3ND.