Home to some of the most recognisable monuments and buildings in the world, the City of London has a range of venues, from ultra modern spaces to locations steeped in history. We have compiled a selection of events spaces and hope that you find what you are looking. The London City Selection and The City Collection may also help you find the perfect venue in the Square Mile.
Should you be staying in the city over night, take a look at our hotels section.
For information on visiting the City email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 10 Fenchurch Avenue
- Modern meeting and conference facilities in a bright and spacious corporate environment. Five rooms available in boardroom and meeting room setups with a combined capacity of over 60. 10 Fenchurch Avenue, EC3M 5BN.
- 60 Lombard Street
- Former headquarters of Lloyds Bank. Meeting rooms are traditional in style and flooded with natural light. There are four conference rooms and one boardroom (capacity 26). 60 Lombard Street, EC3V 9EA.
- America Square Conference Centre
- Training venue, meeting rooms and conference spaces available for events up to 250 people. Bright and modern in design.
1 America Square, 17 Crosswall EC3N 2LB
- Apothecaries' Hall
- Historic livery hall with three rooms, the Great Hall, with its 24-branch candelabrum, and the smaller Court Room and Parlour.
Blackfriars Lane EC4V 6EJ
- Armourers' and Brasiers' Hall
- Beautiful, ornately decorated livery hall with stunning Livery Hall and Drawing Rooms as well as other spaces for more intimate events. 81 Coleman Street EC2R 5BJ
- Baltic Exchange (The)
- Built in 1923 built building and boasting one of London's finest board rooms, this makes a prestigious setting for meetings, presentations, lunches, seminars and other events.
- Barber Surgeon's Hall
- This livery hall by Guildhall has a modern Great Hall (containing the famous portrait of Henry VIII by Hans Holbein) and three further spaces. Monkwell Square, Wood Street EC2Y 5BL
- Barbican Centre
- From an impressive conservatory to a major auditorium, boardrooms, and conference suites and cinemas, the Barbican is one of London's most important hire venues.
Silk Street EC2Y 8DS
- Bishopsgate Institute
- Close to the Liverpool Street Station and Spitalfields Market, Bishopsgate provides space for conferences, launches, examinations, rehearsals and more intimate meetings.
230 Bishopsgate EC2M 4QH
- Brewers' Hall
- Situated in Aldermanbury Square by Guildhall, this historic livery hall is suitable for events from banquets, conferences, exhibitions, receptions, training courses, presentations to more intimate occasions. Aldermanbury Square EC2V 7HR