Have your say on shaping the City Corporation’s priorities
The Square Mile is the historic centre of London and is home to the ‘City’ – the financial and commercial heart of the UK. Our reach extends far beyond the Square Mile’s boundaries and across private, public and charitable and community sector responsibilities. This, along with our independent and non-party political voice and convening power, enables us to promote the interests of people and organisations across London and the UK and play a valued role on the world-stage.
Have your say on shaping the City Corporation's priorities for the next five years.
The City of London Corporation is the governing body of the Square Mile dedicated to a vibrant and thriving City, supporting a diverse and sustainable London within a globally-successful UK.
Our aims and priorities
Contribute to a flourishing society
- People are safe and feel safe
- People enjoy good health and wellbeing
- People have equal opportunities to enrich their lives and reach their full potential
- Communities are cohesive and have the facilities they need
Support a thriving economy
- Businesses are trusted and socially and environmentally responsible
- We have the world's best legal framework and access to global markets
- We are a global hub for innovation in finance and professional services, commerce and culture
- We have access to skills and talent we need
Shape outstanding environments
- We are digitally and physically well connected and responsive
- We inspire enterprise, excellence, creativity and collaboration
- We have clear air, land and water and a thriving sustainable natural environment
- Our spaces are secure resilient and well maintained
Contact the Team
Email the Corporate Strategy & Performance Team