Skip to main content  


Accident reporting

The Reporting of Injuries, Diseases and Dangerous Occurrences Regulations 2013 (commonly known as RIDDOR) places a duty on employers, the self-employed, and those in control of workplaces to report a range of events including certain types of accidents and dangerous occurrences. Reports should be made to the centralised online reporting facility also known as the Incident Contact Centre.

You can access the appropriate forms and information to do this via the links to the Health and Safety Executive (HSE) website at the bottom of this page.

The decision to investigate any reports made to us will be made in accordance with the HSE's Incident Selection Criteria Guidance.

Please note: Personal reports of accidents you may have had on the public highway or in premises owned and run by City of London that you wish to report to the City should not be made through this process. Please contact the relevant building manager or our Highways department on 020 7332 3630.