Skip to main content  


Make a licence application

    people dancing
    alcohol bottles

Alcohol and entertainment licence applications

Please make sure that you have read and understood the relevant guidance note for applicants before completing your application.

Online applications

When you apply online you will be redirected to the government's GOV.UK website. If you are making your application online you do not need to send a copy of your application to any responsible authorities. The licensing authority will notify the relevant authorities of your application.

Written applications

You can download a printable form to make a written application. If you are making a written application you need to send a copy of your application and associated documents to the relevant responsible authorities on the same day you submit your application to the licensing authority. Completed applications should be sent to:

City of London Licensing Team
Markets and Consumer Protection
PO Box 270
London EC2P 2EJ

Premises licence related applications

Club premises certificates and related applications

Temporary event notice

Personal licence