Do you need Business Continuity?
- Do you want to be trading in five years?
- Do you want to be trading tomorrow?
- Do you rely on suppliers outside your business?
- Do you rely on transport links?
- Do you rely on your electricity supply?
- Do you rely on your water supply?
- Do you rely on your gas supply?
- Do you rely on buildings?
- Does your company rely on you?
If you have answered yes to any of the above questions, you do.
The City of London's Security and Contingency Planning Group can assist businesses in the City with the development and exercising of their business continuity plans with
- Information on the major incident response arrangements within the City
- Presentations to staff and management on any aspect of business continuity
- The development of exercises and, if appropriate, participation in those exercises
As an independent third party, the Group is also available to discuss a company's plans and arrangements in strictest confidence. If your business is located within the City of London boundary there is no charge for these services. To find out more email email@example.com