Open House Festival
We are sorry to inform you that following the passing of Her Majesty, Queen Elizabeth II, these City of London Corporation venues will no longer be participating in Open House Festival 2022: Guildhall; Guildhall Art Gallery; London’s Roman Amphitheatre; Billingsgate Roman House and Baths; Mansion House.
In addition, these special events are also cancelled: Wellbeing Wednesday 14 September, Thursday Lates 15 September, Street Photography Friday 16 September, Open City Families Saturday 17 September.
Everyone with a ticket for a tour or workshop has been contacted. We apologise for the inconvenience.
The wider Open House Festival by Open City is still going ahead and several other venues within the City of London are still participating.
The below list includes venues originally due to open their doors - please check venue listings for exact timings and dates.
- Historic Venues: Barts Hospital North Wing*(booking required), Dr Johnson's House. Temple Bar.
- Livery Halls: Coopers' Hall, Drapers' Hall, Founders' Hall, Painters' Hall, Saddlers' Hall, Stationers' Hall.
- City Churches: St Botolph Aldgate, St Bride's Church, St Giles' Cripplegate, St Michael Cornhill, St Mary Aldermary, St Mary-le-Bow, St Stephen Walbrook, St Vedast Alias Foster, Temple Church.
- Modern Architecture: City Information Centre, Tylers and Bricklayers Millennium Sundial, 25 Cannon Street, Fleet Street Sundial
- Tour and talks at Museum of London
- Explore Golden Lane Estate - market, community café and guided tour.
- See contemporary weaving at The Experimental Weave Lab
- Take a history tour of the Andaz Hotel* (booking required)
- Plus: on the City boundaries - The Charterhouse, and Sandys Row Synagogue
Full details of what else is on : visit Open House London and search by area for City of London.