If you've spotted a fault you can use our online form to report it to us.
We only handle faults occurring in:
- The streets and riverside area within the City of London
- Golden Lane leisure centre
- Public toilets within the City of London
- Housing estates managed by the City of London
- Open spaces managed by the City of London
Faults you can report online include:
- Abandoned cars/bicycles
- Car park defects
- Problems with drains/sewers
- Escalator faults
- Fire hydrant faults
- Fly-tipping/excessive litter
- Footway defects/obstructions
- Graffiti removal
- Highway defects/obstructions
- Lift faults
- Missed bins
- Missing lifebelts
- Parking on pavements
- Pay and display machine faults
- Problems within our open spaces e.g. dangerous trees, problem bonfires, gate faults, etc.
- Faulty street lights
Faults reported to us online will only be dealt with between 9am and 5pm, Monday - Friday.
On completion of the form you will receive a automated email which includes reference numbers for your report and contact details. The relevant team will subsequently contact you directly to advise what action has been taken.
To report a fault requiring urgent action, such as a dangerous structure, outside of these hours or on a Saturday, Sunday or bank holiday, please telephone 020 7606 3030.