How to find the Cemetery
By Car from the A406 North Circular Road
- From the A406 leave at the A118/Ilford exit, join the A118 towards Stratford.
- Continue along the A118 for 1/2 mile and turn right at the traffic lights onto the A116 Rabbit Road, signposted Leytonstone (A12) Wanstead.
- Continue to the mini roundabout, the entrance is on the right after the mini roundabout.
- Manor Park is the nearest railway station. Aldersbrook Road is approximately a five minute walk.
- Turn left outside the station and walk straight ahead for approximately half a mile, the entrance is directly ahead of you after the mini roundabout.
For further information on train times and fares, please visit National Rail.
Tube and Bus
- The nearest tube stations are East Ham and Wanstead.
- You may wish to use the connecting 101 bus service that stops within a few yards of the main gates.
- You can plan your journey by using the TFL journey planner.