How to find the Cemetery
The City of London Cemetery and Crematorium is open daily from 9am to 5pm (last entrance at 4.30pm).
By Car from the A406 North Circular Road
- From the A406 leave at the A118/Ilford exit, join the A118 towards Stratford.
- Continue along the A118 for 1/2 mile and turn right at the traffic llights onto the A116 Rabbit Road, signposted Leytonstone (A12) Wanstead.
- Continue to the mini roundabout, the entrance is on the right after the mini roundabout.
- Manor Park is the nearest railway station. Aldersbrook Road is approximately a five minute walk.
- Turn left outside the station and walk straight ahead for approximately half a mile, the entrance is directly ahead of you after the mini roundabout.
For further information on train times and fares, please visit National Rail.
Tube and Bus
- The nearest tube stations are East Ham and Wanstead.
- You may wish to use the connecting 101 bus service that stops within a few yards of the main gates.
- You can plan your journey by using the TFL journey planner.