The City of London Corporation supports humanitarian aid in Ukraine
Connecting Communities - Your Bridge to Success
Everyone should have access to employment and training. Connecting Communities - Bridge to Success can help you.
We know the pandemic has affected many people’s job prospects and you may be unsure about what to do next. Bridge to Success gives you someone to talk to who will listen to what you need. Together we will support you on your career path.
Our dedicated caseworkers will help you to build your confidence, overcome any barriers to employment and support you to decide which direction to take.
Here are some of the ways we can help you:
- Training or learning new skills
- Work experience/Apprenticeships/Traineeships
- Job search skills
- Access to local job opportunities
- Working with partners to help you manage any mental or physical health issues which affect your ability to work
To benefit from our help, you need to:
- live in one of the following London boroughs - Camden, the City of London, Hackney, Haringey, Islington, Kensington and Chelsea, Lambeth, Lewisham, Southwark, Tower Hamlets, Wandsworth or Westminster
- be aged 18 and over
- not be working full time and not in full-time education or training
To find out out more about how we can help you, please contact the Connecting Communities – Bridge to Success Team. You can email Bridge to Success, or call us on 07599 102 164.
Please note, we are not the apprenticeship service, but we can link you up with them.
If you are an employer
We are funded by Greater London Authority and the European Social Fund. Connecting Communities is a brand new programme that works with local people aged 18+ helping them upskill and improve their confidence and life chances through employability. Bridge to Success - the employment service with social purpose - is City of London Corporation's Connecting Communities programme.
By partnering with us, you will have access to qualified, motivated and productive talent from across Central London. Our team of experienced advisers will ensure that everyone we put forward has the right qualifications and attitudes to meet your workforce needs.
If you would like to help us get young talent in to work:
- Tell us about your latest vacancies or planned recruitment drive
- Offer taster days and work experience opportunities
- Speak to our participants about what employers are looking for
- Assist with mock interviews to prepare people for their next step
- Let us know the skills you need young people to have so we can tailor our pre-work training
You can email Bridge to Success, or call us on 07599 102 164.
European Social Fund
Connecting Communities is part-funded by the European Social Fund.