Horace Jones House
About the estate
Horace Jones House is one of City of London Corporation’s newest developments and situated in a prime location adjacent to the iconic Tower Bridge. The small 43 home estate forms part of our wider Southbank Estates and comprises of a mix of one, two and three bedroom homes all with their own private balconies, a communal roof garden and lift access to each floor.
The estate is managed by the Southbank Estate Team. Refer to this page for information on estate walkabouts and drop-ins.
If you are a resident of Horace Jones House, sign up to receive email communications from City of London Housing. We are moving towards using more online communication channels, and signing up will ensure you do not miss any important service updates, changes and the City of London Housing magazine - @Home.
Housing Estates Out of Hours Duty Line: 020 7256 6583
- For URGENT estate issues (not repairs) outside office hours
- Available Monday - Friday, 4pm - 8am
- Plus all weekends and public holidays
- During office hours, please contact your local estate office
Housing Repairs Line: 0800 035 0003
- 24 hours, seven days a week
- All faults can be reported Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm
- Outside of these hours, only emergencies can be reported
What is an emergency repair?
An emergency property repair is any fault which threatens harm to persons or property.
To report non-emergency repairs, please email property services.