Horace Jones House
About the estate
Southbank Estates covers seven separate blocks of flats situated in the London Borough of Southwark, built between 1930 and 1958. Comprised of several blocks with over 360 homes the estates span:
- Bazeley House, Lancaster Street
- Collinson Court, Great Suffolk Street
- 156-176 Great Suffolk Street
- Markstone House, Lancaster Street
- Pakeman House, Pocock Street
- Stopher House, Webber Street
- Sumner Buildings, Sumner Street
If you are a resident of Southbank Estates, sign up to receive email communications from City of London Housing.
We are moving towards using more online communication channels, and signing up will ensure you do not miss any important service updates, changes and the City of London Housing Service newsletters and magazine.
For information on our communications available to residents, and to read our recent newsletters and magazines, visit the Housing Communications page.
Housing Estates Out of Hours Duty Line: 020 7256 6583
- For URGENT estate issues (not repairs) outside office hours
- Available Monday - Friday, 4pm - 8am
- Plus all weekends and public holidays
- During office hours, please contact your local estate office
Housing Repairs Line: 0800 035 0003
- 24 hours, seven days a week
- All faults can be reported Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm
- Outside of these hours, only emergencies can be reported
What is an emergency repair?
An emergency property repair is any fault which threatens harm to persons or property.
To report non-emergency repairs, please email property services.
Though the estate does not have a community centre, there is a space available for hire nearby. Contact the estate team for information on how to book.
Walkabouts and drop-ins are your opportunity to speak to your estate team to ask any questions or offer any suggestions to improve life on your estate. All residents are welcome.
For the walkabouts, residents can join estate staff on a walk around the estate where any areas of concern can be pointed out and discussed. Drop-ins will take place inside the Community Centre and also offer residents a chance to sit down with estate staff.
The next Estate Walkabouts will take place on:
29 May 2024 - 1 to 2pm
25 September 2024 - 1 to 2pm
Please meet at the Pakeman House Estate Office.
The Estate Drop-ins will take place in the Pakeman House Estate Office on:
5 June 2024 - 5 to 7pm
2 October 2024 - 5 to 7pm