Have your say on shaping the City Corporation’s priorities
Motorcycles and bicycles
Off-street motorcycle parking
Parking is free in these City of London Corporation car parks
- Baynard House, EC4V 4BQ
- London Wall (underground), EC2V 5DY
- Minories, E1 8LP
- Smithfield, EC1A 9DS
- Tower Hill, EC3R 6DT
Parking is available in the NCP car parks.
On-street motorcycle parking
Use our motorcycle bay map to find free motorcycle parking.
- Always check the signs
- Park fully within the bay
- Do not park in a suspended bay
- Do not leave a motorcycle in a bay for more than 24 hours
- Do not park combinations such as tricycles in a motorcycle bay; you must use a pay and display bay
- Do not park a motorcycle on the footway including alleyways, whether or not it is private land. This includes City Walkways.
The City Corporation provides free cycle stands in designated on-street sites throughout the City and in the City Corporation car parks.
- Only park in a designated bay
- Do not leave a bicycle in a bay for longer than 24 hours
- Do not leave a bicycle chained to railings or posts in an non-designated area as it may be removed
020 7332 3910
Email: Square Mile Parking Group
The advice line is open Monday to Friday 7am-7pm and 7am-6pm on weekends and Bank holidays.
Note: Our advisors are not authorised to make decisions on any challenges to Penalty Charge Notices (PCNs) over the phone.