The City of London Corporation supports humanitarian aid in Ukraine
Tower Hill Car and Coach Park EC3R 6DT
|Motorcycle spaces||30 approx|
|Height for cars||6'6" 1.98m|
|Height for coaches||15'5" 4.7m|
|Booking/reservations||No bookings or reservations|
|Electric Vehicle Charging||Charging bays in the car park only
BP Pulse network (Charges)
- Monday to Friday 6am-7pm and Saturday 6am-1.30pm £4.20 per hour or part thereof
- At all other times and Bank and Public Holidays £4.20 per visit
- Motorcycles and bicycles free in designated bays
- Disabled badge holders normal rates apply
When your parking period crosses a time band the different rates are added together. For example:
For example, you park Saturday 11am-Sunday 11am you will pay:
Saturday 11am-1.30pm (2 hours and part of an hour) £12.60
The rest of Saturday £4.20
Payment is by cash or card at the payment machine. Due to Covid-19 only card payments are accepted.
15 minutes pick up/drop off time free only if coach then leaves
- Per hour or part hour: £12.00
- Between 5pm-9am charge is capped at £25
Car Park Commercial: Rate £2,200 per quarter
Car Park Residential: available only to City of London residents. Rate £250 per quarter or £800 per year
Apply for a season ticket by email to Car Park team. It takes about fourteen days to process an application.
Complaints should be directed to the Car Park team.