Pay and display and PayByPhone charges
Monday - Friday 8am - 7pm
Saturday 8am - 11am
- £1.20 per 15 minutes or £2 any duration
- provided the bay is not suspended.
Bank and public holidays.
Our machines take £2, £1, 50p and 20p coins only.
Maximum stay 4 hours.
Please check wall or post mounted notices for suspended bays.
Cashless payment PayByPhone can also be used. The following charges will apply: 20p per transaction. Optional services eg text reminders. Standard network charges may apply.
Make sure you have paid for the correct vehicle and location.
Parking suspensions apply 24 hours per day and seven days per week. Please check for a notice when you park.
A vehicle parked in a suspended bay is likely to receive a parking ticket and could be removed, even if you have paid to park.
Conditions of use
- You must purchase and then clearly display, a payment ticket or pay using your mobile phone, when you first park
- You must park your vehicle fully within a single bay
- You must not transfer payment tickets between vehicles
- You must not park and display multiple pay and display tickets even if you have paid by mobile phone
- You must not park beyond the maximum time shown on the machine
- You must not return to any bay within the same parking place within 1 hour of the expiry paid for time
- You must not park on suspended parking bays (check for additional notices at the time of parking)
Payment machine out of order
If a payment machine displays an out of order message or fails to issue a ticket you must buy a ticket from another machine or use the PaybyPhone app. You can reclaim money lost in a payment machine by either writing to the address as shown on the machine or by emailing email@example.com
Advice regarding enforcement and parking
020 7332 3910
An advice line is open Monday to Friday 7am - 7pm (excluding bank holidays), at weekends 8am - 2pm.
Please note that our advisors are not authorised to make decisions on any challenges to Penalty Charge Notices (PCNs) over the phone.