London Wall car park
||Car park information
||23 London Wall, London, EC2V 5DY
||24 hours, 365 days a year, including Bank Holidays
||2.08m or 6'10"
||Always at least one on duty
||We do not take bookings or reservations
||We do not give discounts
- Monday to Friday 6am - 7pm and Saturday 6am - 1.30pm, £3 per hour or part thereof
- At all other times and Bank and public holidays, £3 per visit
- Motorcycles and bicycles - free in designated bays
- Disabled badge holders - normal rates apply
When your parking period crosses a time band the different rates are added together.
For example, if you park from Saturday 11am to Sunday 11am you will pay:
- Saturday 11am to 1.30pm (2 hours and part of an hour) £9.00
- The rest of Saturday £3.00
- Part of Sunday £3.00
- Total £15.00
- Commercial: apply by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Rate £1,599 per quarter
- Residential: available only to City of London residents. Rate £185 per quarter
Complaints should be sent to email@example.com.