The City of London Corporation supports humanitarian aid in Ukraine
Swimming season tickets
If you swim regularly, a season ticket works out at very good value.
|Type of ticket||Adult||Concession|
|Lido - 1 month pass||£51||£30.60|
|Lido - 6 month pass||£144.50||£86.70|
|Lido - 12 month pass||£212.50||£127.50|
|Bathing Ponds - 6 month pass||£70.10||£42.50|
|Bathing Ponds - 12 month pass||£132.80||£79.70|
|All facilities - 6 month pass||£163.65||£98.20|
|All facilities - 12 month pass||£235.90||£141.55|
When you purchase a season ticket you will be issued with a wristband which you can use to 'tap in' when you swim. Replacement cost of lost wristband is £5. You can order a replacement wristband online using the season ticket application form (link above).
Partnership with Loylap
Each wristband has a unique number encoded into it, and this number is linked to an individual's account. The wristband will only track the date and time at which it is tapped against the device at the entrances to the Bathing Ponds and Parliament Hill Fields Lido.
The City of London Corporation is working with Loylap as a Service Partner to manage the Wristband Season Ticket Holder accounts. LoyLap do not share your personal data or contact information with 3rd parties and expressly do not use your information for marketing purposes.
As a season ticket holder at the Hampstead Heath Bathing Ponds and/or the Parliament Hill Fields Lido, once you receive your Wristband Season Ticket you will then receive an email from Loylap inviting you to create an account and set a password. This is optional and if you choose not to set up your account you will still be able to use your wristband Season Ticket to swim.
If you do choose to set up an account, you will soon be able to:
- Manage, link and remove your wristband season ticket through the Heath App
- Renew season tickets
- Get weather warnings and announcements for the Bathing Ponds and Lido
Terms and conditions of the season ticket (updated December 2020)
- Season Ticket wristbands are non-transferable.
- There is a £5 fee to replace lost Season Ticket wristbands.
- Season Ticket wristbands are non-refundable (except where Season Ticket wristbands have been suspended by the City of London Corporation).
- Season Ticket wristband holders do not have priority access when an entry queue is operating.
- With prior notice the Bathing Ponds and Lido may be closed to facilitate staff training, facility maintenance and additional cleaning.
- Applications for Concession, and the Free Morning Swim before 9.30am for U16’s and 60+ Season Ticket wristbands are subject to verification of the supporting documentation which has been uploaded as part of your application.
- A Carer Season Ticket may only be used when accompanying an eligible Swimmer and may not be used for access to the Bathing Ponds or Lido at other times. Applications for a Carer Season Ticket will be considered and granted on a case by case basis. A Carer Season Ticket may be revoked should it be used except for the purpose of accompanying an eligible Swimmer.
- A Season Ticket wristband may be revoked should a swimmer enter either the Bathing Ponds or Parliament Hill Fields Lido outside of the advertised opening hours, or in contravention of a Lifeguards instruction.
- A Season Ticket wristband may be revoked should a holder be found to be swimming in any non-Lifeguarded Pond on the Heath.
- A Season Ticket Wristband must be touched-in when entering either the Bathing Ponds or Parliament Hill Fields Lido.
- There may be occasions, when the Lido or Ponds need to be closed at short notice, for example due to lightening storms, poor water quality or essential maintenance. We will not extend or refund season tickets on these occasions but we will always try to offer alternative swimming options for season ticket holders.
Concessions apply to people in receipt of State Benefits including: Universal Credit, Job Seekers Allowance, Personal Independence Payments and Housing Benefit as well as people with a Freedom Pass; Disabled Card; Students, those 60 and over and under 16’s.
You will be asked to provide proof of eligibility when you apply.
Free morning swim
Those aged 60 and over and under the age of 16 are eligible for a free morning swim from 7am until 9.30am. Choose the Free Morning Swim option on the Season Ticket Application Form. You will be asked to provide proof of eligibility when you apply.
Carers can accompany a swimmer for free. Choose the free Carers wristband option on the Season Ticket Application Form. You will be asked to sign a declaration stating you are a carer during the application process.
Do you know a swimmer who can't apply online?
If you know of anyone who requires assistance buying a season ticket please ask them to speak to staff at the Ponds, Lido, Parliament Hill Office or to email the Heath Team and we will assist them.
Are you an existing season ticket holder?
If you have not heard from us regarding your Season Ticket, please email the Heath Team
Volunteer to swim
Time Credits is a scheme which enables volunteers to build up credit through volunteer activity which can then be exchanged for swimming. Visit the Time Credits website to see where you can volunteer.