Open Spaces Departmental Brochure 2021-22
The Open Spaces Departmental Brochure 2021-22 is now available to view and download.
The brochure reflects on the past year and highlights some of our key achievements. It also focuses on the impact that the pandemic has had on the services provided by the Department and how we have responded to maintain quality experiences for the public.
In the past year we:
- Launched a wide range of website-based donation campaigns
- Reopened Finsbury Circus after 10 years use by Cross Rail
- Undertook significant work at Tower Bridge to reconfigure the visitor journey via a one-way route and enhanced interpretation
- Secured approval from Committee to introduce car parking charges at Epping Forest, Farthing Downs and Riddlesdown with revised charges at Burnham Beeches.
- Won a range of awards and significant accolades