City Visitor Trail
The City Visitor Trail is a 90 minute* self-guided tour perfect for those on a sight-seeing mission. Take on world famous attractions, uncover the capital's hidden gems and feast on the culture, history and heritage of the most famous Square Mile in the world (also a fantastic route for shopping, eating and drinking).
Pick up your FREE City Visitor Trail map from the City Information Centre or download the app for iPhone or Android.
City Visitor Trail themes
- Law and literature
- London stories, London people
- Culture vultures
- Skyscrapers and sculpture
- City Children's Trail (separate map)
A walk for every need
- If you're just looking, allow approximately 90 minutes
- If you only have one day, limit yourself to three attractions
- If you want to visit each attraction, allow two days