Air quality business engagement
Air quality pledge
Over 500,000 commuters travel daily to the Square Mile for work and it is the responsibility of the City of London Corporation to provide a healthy working environment for everyone.
You can show your employees and competitors that you mean business by pledging to cut emissions and/or raise awareness in your business about air quality and health. We tailor our recommendations after consultation with each business partner to ensure that we offer appropriate actions. You will be presented with an official City Air pledge certificate and posters which you can proudly display to advertise your commitment to help improve air quality in the Square Mile and use as evidence towards CSR commitments.
- Help your company achieve sustainability/Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) targets
- Quantify air pollution emissions form business activities
- Receive guidance on schemes to reduce air pollution emissions
- Increase the health and well-being of your employees
- 1:1 support with assessing your emissions
- Identification of areas where you can take simple and effective actions to cut emissions
- Opportunities to promote your clean air initiatives
- Invites to workshops and networking events
If you would like to help improve air quality and receive , you can register your interest by contacting the Air Quality team.
The City Corporation's own business commitments to Air Quality
Improving air quality is embedded in the Responsible business strategy We are committed to creating a positive impact and reducing our negative impact on the environment. The Strategy details the range of action the City Corporation is taking to minimise our own impact on local air quality.