Date updated: 22/03/2023
Primary Authority gives companies the right to form a statutory partnership with a single local authority with regard to an area of regulation. The local authority may then provide robust and reliable advice for other regulators to take into account when carrying out inspections or dealing with non-compliance.
We have formed Primary Authority partnerships with organisations in several regulatory areas as listed below:
- Accenture (UK) Limited
- Shepherd Neame Ltd
- The Association of Dog Boarders
- Pet Industry Federation
- The Kennel Club Ltd
- PETSTAY LTD
- Assurity Consulting Ltd
- BNP Paribas Real Estate Advisory & Property Management UK Ltd
- British Telecommunications Plc
- Churchill Contract Services Group Holdings Ltd.
- CBRE Ltd
- Hugo Boss UK Ltd
- Ornamental Aquatic Trade Association Ltd
- Puregym Ltd
- Virgin Active Ltd
- Wasabi Ltd
Details of each partnership are available on the Primary Authority Register.
If you are interested in forming a Primary Authority partnership with the City of London, please email the Public Protection team.