The City of London Corporation supports humanitarian aid in Ukraine
Baynard House Car Park EC4V 4BQ
|Motorcycle spaces||Lots of spaces on level 2|
|Booking/reservations||No bookings or reservations|
|Electric Vehicle Charging||Charging bays on level 4
BP Pulse network (Charges)
- Monday to Friday 6am-7pm and Saturday 6am-1.30pm, £4.20 per hour or part thereof
- All other times and Bank and public holidays, £4.20 per visit.
- Motorcycles and bicycles - free in designated bays
- Disabled badge holders - normal rates apply
When your parking period crosses a time band the different rates are added together.
For example, if you park from Saturday 11am-Sunday 11am you will pay:
Saturday 11am-1.30pm (2 hours and part of an hour) £12.60
The rest of Saturday £4.20
Part of Sunday £4.20
Payment is by cash or card at the ticket machine but currently, due to Covid-19 only card payments are accepted.
Parking Season Ticket
- Commercial: Rate £2,200 per quarter
- Residential: available only to City of London residents. Rate £250 per quarter or £800 per year
Apply for a season ticket by email to the Car Parks team. It takes about 14 days to process an application.
Complaints should be made to the Car Parks team.