London Wall Car Park
|Motorcycle spaces||128 approx|
|Height||2.08m or 6'10"|
|Booking/reservations||No bookings or reservations|
|Electric Vehicle Charging||Charging bays half way along car park
(membership of the 'Polar Network' required)
- Monday to Friday 6am-7pm and Saturday 6am-1.30pm, £4.00 per hour or part thereof
- At all other times and Bank and public holidays, £4.00 per visit
- Motorcycles and bicycles - free in designated bays
- Disabled badge holders - normal rates apply
When your parking period crosses a time band the different rates are added together.
For example, if you park from Saturday 11am-Sunday 11am you will pay:
- Saturday 11am-1.30pm (2 hours and part of an hour) £12.00
- The rest of Saturday £4.00
- Part of Sunday £4.00
- Total £20.00
Payment is by cash or card at the payment machine. Due to Covid-19 only card payments are accepted.
- Commercial: Rate £1,980 per quarter
- Residential: available only to City of London residents. Rate £250 per quarter or £800 per year
Apply for a season ticket by email to the Car Parks team. It takes about fourteen days to process an application.
Complaints should be sent to the Car Parks team.