Have your say on shaping the City Corporation’s priorities
Minories Car Park
|Motorcycle spaces||100 approx on level 1|
|Height (ground floor)||14' 4.26m|
|Booking/reservations||No bookings or reservations|
|Electric Vehicle Charging||Charging bays on levels 1 and 2
Qwello network (Charges)
- Monday to Friday 6am -7pm and Saturday 6am-1.30pm, £4.50 per hour or part thereof
- At all other times and Bank and public holidays, £4.50 per visit
- Motorcycles and bicycles - free in designated bays
- Disabled badge holders - normal rates apply
When your parking period crosses a time band the different rates are added together.
For example, if you park from Saturday 11am-Sunday 11am you will pay:
Saturday 11am-1.30pm (2 hours and part of an hour) £13.50
The rest of Saturday £4.50
Part of Sunday £4.50
Payment is by card at the payment machine.
- Commercial: Rate £2,500 per quarter
- Residential: available only to City of London residents. Rate £250 per quarter or £800 per year
To apply for a season ticket email the Car Parks team. It takes about 14 days to process an application.
Complaints should be sent to the Car Parks team.