Smithfield Car Park EC1A 9DS
|Motorcycle spaces||100 approx.|
|Height||6' 7" 2.0 m|
|Booking/reservations||No bookings or reservations|
|Electric Vehicle Charging||Charging bays in the car park (membership of the 'Polar Network' required)|
- Every day between 9pm-10am up to 3 hours: £1.50
- Every day between 9pm-10am over 3 hours: £3.00
- At all other times: £4.00 per hour or part thereof
- Motorcycles and bicycles - free in designated bays
- Disabled badge holders - normal rates apply
Payment is by cash or card at the payment machine but due to Covid-19 only card payments are accepted.
- Commercial: Rate £1,980 per quarter
- Residential: available only to City of London residents. Rate £250 per quarter of £800 per year
Apply for a season ticket by email to the Car Parks team. It takes about fourteen days to process an application.
Complaints can be directed to the Car parks team.