Payment parking bays, payment tickets and cashless payment charges
Low or zero emission capable cleaner vehicles pay a lower on-street parking charge but older, more polluting vehicles pay higher charges.
RingGo operates the mobile phone and online payment scheme.
Payment bays operational hours
|Vehicle Type||per 15 minutes||per hour|
|Electric or hydrogen or hybrid||£1||£4|
|Petrol vehicles registered from 2005||£1.30||£5.20|
|Diesel vehicles registered from 2015||£1.30||£5.20|
|Other vehicles and payments at P and D machines||£1.70||£6.80|
|Saturday||8am-11am||£2 for any duration|
|Bank holiday||All day||Free|
Maximum stay 4 hours - during the hours of operation.
Our machines take £2, £1, 50p and 20p coins only.
Make sure you have paid for the correct vehicle registration number and location
No parking in suspended bays. Parking suspensions apply 24 hours per day, seven days per week. Check the wall or post mounted notice.
A vehicle parked in a suspended bay is likely to receive a parking ticket and could be removed, even if you have paid to park.
Conditions of use
- You must purchase and then clearly display, a payment ticket or pay using your mobile phone, when you first park
- You must park your vehicle fully within a single bay
- You must not transfer payment tickets between vehicles
- You must not park and display multiple pay and display tickets even if you have paid by mobile phone
- You must not park beyond the maximum time shown on the machine
- You must not return to any bay within the same parking place within 1 hour of the expiry paid for time
- You must not park on suspended parking bays (check for additional notices at the time of parking)
Advice on enforcement and parking
T: 020 7332 3910
An advice line is open Monday to Friday 7am-7pm and at weekends 8am-2pm. Closed on Bank holidays.
Note: Our advisors are not authorised to make decisions on any challenges to Penalty Charge Notices (PCNs) over the phone.