RingGo operates the mobile phone and online payment scheme for parking bays and cashless payment charges.
Low or zero emission capable cleaner vehicles pay a lower on-street parking charge but older, more polluting vehicles pay higher charges.
Payment bays operational hours
|Vehicle Type||per 15 minutes||per hour|
|Electric or hydrogen or hybrid||£1.25||£5.00|
|Petrol vehicles registered from 2005||£1.80||£7.20|
|Diesel vehicles registered from 2015||£1.80||£7.20|
|Saturday||8am-11am||£2 for any duration|
|Bank holiday||All day||Free|
Maximum stay 4 hours during the hours of operation.
Make sure you pay for the correct vehicle registration number and location.
No parking in suspended bays. Parking suspensions apply 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Check the wall or post mounted notice.
A vehicle parked in a suspended bay is likely to receive a parking ticket and could be removed, even if you have paid to park.
Conditions of use
You must pay for parking at the time of parking.
You are liable to receive a Penalty Charge Notice if you:
- Park without paying the charge or fail to confirm a transaction using the pay-to-park system.
- Are parked after expiry of the paid for time or are parked for longer than permitted.
- Fail to park inside the bay markings.
- Park within a suspended bay. Check for additional notices at the time of parking.
- Return to any bay in the same parking place within one hour of the expiry of paid for time.
Advice on enforcement and parking
T: 020 7332 3910
An advice line is open Monday to Friday 7am-7pm and at weekends 8am-2pm. Closed on Bank holidays.
Note: Our advisors are not authorised to make decisions on any challenges to Penalty Charge Notices (PCNs) over the phone.