Payment parking bays and cashless payment charges
Low or zero emission capable cleaner vehicles pay a lower on-street parking charge but older, more polluting vehicles pay higher charges.
RingGo operates the mobile phone and online payment scheme.
Payment bays operational hours
|Vehicle Type||per 15 minutes||per hour|
|Electric or hydrogen or hybrid||£1.10||£4.40|
|Petrol vehicles registered from 2005||£1.50||£6.00|
|Diesel vehicles registered from 2015||£1.50||£6.00|
|Saturday||8am-11am||£2 for any duration|
|Bank holiday||All day||Free|
Maximum stay 4 hours - during the hours of operation.
Make sure you have paid for the correct vehicle registration number and location.
No parking in suspended bays. Parking suspensions apply 24 hours per day, seven days per week. Check the wall or post mounted notice.
A vehicle parked in a suspended bay is likely to receive a parking ticket and could be removed, even if you have paid to park.
Conditions of use
You must pay for parking at the initial time of parking
You are liable to receive a Penalty Charge Notice if you:
- Park without payment of the parking charge or fail to confirm a transaction using the pay-to-park system.
- Are parked after expiry of paid for time or parked for longer than permitted.
- Fail to park correctly within the markings of the bay.
- Park within a suspended bay (check for additional notices at the time of parking.
- Return to any bay within the same parking place within 1 hour of the expiry of paid for time.
Advice on enforcement and parking
T: 020 7332 3910
An advice line is open Monday to Friday 7am-7pm and at weekends 8am-2pm. Closed on Bank holidays.
Note: Our advisors are not authorised to make decisions on any challenges to Penalty Charge Notices (PCNs) over the phone.