St Mary Abchurch
St Mary Abchurch is set back from the bustle of Cannon Street, in Abchurch Yard off Abchurch Lane. The present church was completed in 1686, and has altered little in appearance over the centuries. Including an altar screen by the master carver Grinling Gibbons, and a shallow painted dome of 1708 by parishioner William Snow, as well as many original features, including the communion table of 1675, pulpit and font of 1685-86, and many fine monuments.
St Mary Abchurch is now the home of The Friends of the City Churches, a heritage charity devoted to the support of the historic churches of the City of London.