Hire Keats House
The Nightingale Room is a generously sized function space which can accommodate up to 100 people for private functions, performances, meetings or classes. It is located within the grounds of Keats House inside the Ten Keats Grove building, which also houses the Keats Community Library.
The Nightingale Room is available on
- Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday 6pm - 9pm
- Thursday 10.30am - 9pm
- Sunday 10.30am - 4.30pm
|10.30am - 4.30pm||£80.60 per hour (or part thereof)|
|4.30pm - 9pm||£145.00 per hour (or part thereof, minimum 2 hours)|
|Private party rate at any time||£145.00 per hour (or part thereof, minimum 2 hours)|
- Time for setting up and packing up after events must be included in the hire times.
How to book
To book, email Keats House with:
- your name, email address and contact phone number
- proposed date(s) and times
- a brief description of the event
- number of attendees expected
- any other set up requirements
We do not provide catering. You may be allowed to bring in your own catering, depending on the event. A fee of £100 is payable where liaison is required with caterers or other contractors.
Terms and conditions
Due to the heritage nature of our venue, we have strict terms and conditions governing private hire. If you are unsure whether Keats House would be a suitable venue for your event, get in touch with Keats House.