Epping Forest Visitor Centre at Chingford
Start your day out in Epping Forest at our Chingford Visitor Centre, where we have everything you need to go exploring.
Dogs are welcome throughout the centre, so bring your furry friends with you on your day out in the Forest.
The Centre has:
- maps and leaflets to help you make the best of your day
- public toilets and baby changing facilities
- a gift shop full of Forest-themed giftware for all ages
- fun interactive exhibitions exploring the wildlife and history of Epping Forest
- friendly, knowledgeable staff on hand to answer all your questions
The Centre also hosts events and exhibitions all year round.
The car park at the Centre has several Sheffield-style bike racks for you to lock your bike to.
The Centre is well-connected to public transport by Chingford Station, ten minutes' walk away, which is served by London Overground and several bus routes.
Visit TfL's Journey Planner to plan your trip to the Centre.
The Centre has its own small car park with two disabled parking bays and three for non-disabled drivers.
We also have four larger car parks quite nearby:
|Car park name||Nearest postcode||what3words address|
|Barn Hoppitt||E4 6BD||///oddly.office.pops|
|Bury Road||E4 7AZ||///moral.mice.saints|
|Connaught Water||IG9 5UB||///jump.turkey.vine|