Cycling in Hampstead Heath
Cycling on Hampstead Heath
Cycling is a great way to get around, keep fit and see the Heath. However, there are a few little rules you should follow while you're cycling on the Heath. Please make sure that you:
- don't cycle on 'no cycling paths'
- don't go faster than 12mph
- slow down around pedestrians
- give way to pedestrians at all times
- take care to alert other users if you're coming up from behind them
- stop when asked to by a member of staff or our Constabulary
You can be fined for breaking some of these rules, so please take care.
Plan your day out on the Heath