The City of London Corporation supports humanitarian aid in Ukraine
Volunteer at Hampstead Heath
Our volunteering programmes are delivered in partnership with Heath Hands.
Get involved as a volunteer
There are many ways you volunteer and help care for Hampstead Heath. You can get involved with:
- Daily conservation and practical grounds maintenance sessions
- Youth volunteering
- Litter picking and encouraging responsible behaviour
- Nature interpretation and environmental education projects
- Delivering school sessions
- Community outreach projects
- Monitoring of our key wildlife species
- Office volunteering
- Helping deliver our events and sports programmes
For more information on the different ways to get involved please see below:
Businesses can organise employee volunteering days outdoors at locations across the Heath:
- Take part in habitat management and practical conservation or support our programme of community events and activities
- Organise teambuilding, corporate events, graduate induction or arrange your team meetings here
- Activities are tailored to your requirements, involve a variety of tasks and all support and equipment is provided
To find out more, please see below:
Hampstead Heath Learning Team
The City of London Corporation’s Open Space Learning team believes the best way for children and adults to connect to Open Spaces is to experience them. We value and welcome volunteers that could help with the delivery of our outdoor schools and play programmes at Hampstead Heath.
The Learning Team is not currently recruiting volunteers, but if you'd like more inmformation on our programmes, please email our Volunteer Development Officer.