Weddings and civil partnerships in Hampstead Heath
Getting married in Hampstead Heath
A licensed wedding venue, the Hill Garden and Pergola is a beautiful Edwardian formal garden and raised walkway hidden away in Hampstead Heath.
Offering an almost fairytale blend of historic and natural beauty, it makes for a magical and entirely unique place for a ceremony.
The wedding package
We offer three locations within the Pergola, each suiting different sized ceremonies. Our wedding package can be tailored to each, and includes:
- two hour venue hire with only your ceremony booked that day
- a photography licence including pre-wedding shoot if needed
- set up of venue as discussed during arrangement meetings
- seating for guests
- facilities for a registrar to perform the ceremony
- a named point of contact throughout your planning and on the day
- a tour of garden (subject to availability of a member of the gardening team)
- staff available on site throughout your hire
- 10-20 parking permits for vehicles with the option to purchase more
We're glad to look at additional options with you on enquiry, but these may be subject to cost, availability and terms and conditions of hire.
|Location||Guest capacity||Price (2020)||Price (2021)|
|The Hill Garden||120||£2655 to £3750||£2724 to £3858|
|The Rotunda||50||£2370 to £2910||£2498 to £3068|
|The Belvedere||25||£2435 to £2990||£2498 to £3068|
Booking and enquiries
To discuss your wedding plans and to book, email Hampstead Heath or call 020 7332 3977
We do limit the number of weddings to one a day and a maximum of 40 a year. We do not take bookings for Sundays or Bank Holidays.