Visit Queen's Park
Queen's Park Pitch and Putt
Pitch and putt is simplified version of golf, with shorter holes and only two or three clubs - easier to learn and easier to play!
You can play pitch and putt with us at Queen's Park throughout the year. Our course is located at the rear of the tennis courts.
We recently removed the requirement to book online, so players can turn up, pay and play on the day. You can pay to play at the hut by the course. If no staff are present, please phone us on 07786 588861.
Please note, we can take payment by card only and are not able to accept cash payments.
Child and Concession: £4.00
The hire of golf clubs and balls are included in the fixed cost.
Concessions apply to people in receipt of State Benefits including: Universal Credit, Job Seekers Allowance, Personal Independence Payments and Housing Benefit as well as people with a Freedom Pass; Disabled Card; Students, those 60 and over and under 16’s. Proof of concession may be required at the time of making payment.
Lost or damaged equipment
If you lose a ball or damage a club, we will have to ask you to pay the cost of the equipment.
Lost balls: £0.50p
Damaged clubs: £30.00
Playing pitch and putt
When playing Pitch and Putt in Queen’s Park, you should:
• ideally play in groups of 4 people or less
• avoid sharing equipment
• bring your own hand sanitiser
• take your litter home
The fee includes the hire of clubs, which will include a 7-iron and a putter. A variety of clubs including left-handed and junior clubs are available. We are not able to supply pencils. All hire clubs must be returned to the Pitch and Putt Hut by the course closing time in the bin provided next to the hut.
- The course is open from 11.00am to one hour before park closes, including on bank holidays
- The closing time may be weather dependent
- The park closing times are seasonally fixed and can be different to the course closing times.
- The last round must be completed 1 hour before the park closes. Closing times are displayed at the entrance gates and online.