Small Business Research + Enterprise Events
Small Business Research + Enterprise Centre offer webinars, onsite workshops and events to support you as a small business owner.
Our business support events programme offers a range of topics for new/existing businesses including
- Marketing your business
- Business planning
- How to market research for success
- International Trade Research
- How to build key personas and find clients
- Understanding finance
- Preparing for investment rounds
- many more - check out our list below or follow us on Eventbrite for latest event updates.
Would you like to collaborate?
We are always on the hunt for volunteers to join our events programme as speakers. We also have a range of options for you to work with us on event events, article writing and co-marketing opportunities.
If you are interested in sharing your skills, knowledge or small business experience with our network, email us and request the event partnership information.