Ambresbury Banks and Long Running
Furze Ground and Tippa Burn
Furze Ground includes heathland with the striking colours of heather, gorse and purple moor grass. Tippa Burn is a vibrant strip lined with magnificent towering beech pollards.
Things to do in Furze Ground and Tippa Burn
- Explore the area on foot, by bike, or with your dog
- Pick up our Oak Trail to head toward Ambresbury Banks or Bell Common
- Head west to Great Monk Wood to explore thicker woodland
- Enjoy the vast array of flora here and try to spot our orchids
- Keep an eye out for deer and other Forest wildlife
Parking and travel info
Parking is available at these car parks:
|Car park name||Nearest postcode||what3words address|
|Jacks Hill||IG10 2NY||///skills.blast.feels|
|Goldings Hill||IG10 1SF||///skin.call.half|
Please visit our car parking page for opening and closing times for each of our car parks.