Skip to content

The City of London Corporation supports humanitarian aid in Ukraine

Council Tax

Council Tax

Is your property in the Square Mile?

We are only responsible for the collection of council tax for properties within a small area of central London known as the City of London or 'Square Mile'.

Find your local council to work out to which council you need to pay council tax.