eBooks and eLibrary
Shoe Lane Library
Shoe Lane Library provides a sanctuary in the heart of the Square Mile, engaging workers, residents and students alike with a space to read, sit and study. The library offers books, spoken word recordings, CDs and DVDs as well as a dynamic children's library area, open to all.
Visit the library for
- Books, audio books and language sets
- DVDs and CDs
- Free Wi-Fi, computers and internet access
- Reading groups and regular events
- Regular Rhyme Time and Stay and Play
- Home delivery service
- eBooks and online resources
- Friendly, expert staff
- Support for your health and wellbeing
The Library is wheelchair accessible.
If you would like to sponsor our programmes for adults and children, please consider making a donation to our libraries. 100% of all monies received from donations comes to the Barbican and Community Libraries service.