The City of London Corporation supports humanitarian aid in Ukraine
Hampstead Heath accessibility
Here you’ll find information to assist you in planning your visit to Hampstead Heath if you have a disability or need extra support to enjoy our green spaces.
The Heath has:
- Disabled toilets at locations around the Heath
- Dedicated disabled parking bays at each of our four car parks
- A large number of surfaced paths suitable for wheelchairs and mobility scooters
- Mobility scooters at the Lido available to book for free
- To book, please call 020 7485 5757
You can find all of these on our map below:
Community and group activities
Heath Hands works to give everyone the chance to get involved in activities on the Heath, delivering a range for free activities for people of all backgrounds throughout the year.
Contact Heath Hands if your group would like further information or support to access Hampstead Heath, Kenwood, Golders Hill Park, Highgate Wood.
There are many ways to improve your health through various activities on our green spaces
- Heath Hands walks
- Camden health walks
- Marylebone bird watching walks
- Barnet health walks
- Guided walks and staff walks
You can also go on a self-guided walk using our trails map:
Outdoor swimming has a number of documented benefits for physical and mental health, and our swimming facilities on the Heath are partially to fully accessible. You can plan your visit below.
The Heath has plenty of volunteering opportunities for people from all backgrounds.